Do you care if your SO is TEXTING ANOTHER WOMAN?...

I mean often, like starting before work and ending at 11ish pm?.........
(You do NOT know the girl, he works (worked) w her)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• nope! I wouldn't have it. Thats just rediculous. There is no reason in the world for him to talk to another woman that much
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I would not allow it, not in the least bit. I'd shove his phone up his ass before I let him disrespect me in that way!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No WAY! He's connecting with someone in a way that he should be connecting/communicating with his spouse. It may not even be physical, but there are emotional connections and once those are made, emotional affairs can be just as bad or worse! And texting that much just shows that something is REALLY going on!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Maybe it's work related

Answer by admckenzie at 2:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• well, i can see if he was texting her about work related stuff but then again texting really isnt the way to be communicating about work. even my husband calls people from work even though they have texting, he could text them but texting means that its a whole 'nother level. its just awkward in a way.

so yes i would care if he would be texting someone especially a woman.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No. He is allowed to have femal friendships. I'm not the jealous type to believe that every female friendship is something more. Unless I have reason to believe it is something more, I think it's harmless.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I would be irritated with him if he was talking to someone that much whether it be male OR female.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• what ever happened to phone calls.. hello.. and being friends with your hubbys friends.. if he has a female friend you should meet her.. If its work. then why text him when he is home with his family. its an intrusion on you life.. sitting watching tv and then a text message interrupts and its rude not to reply. you can ignore a phone call easier.. Its not about being jealous, in my book its about being inconsiderate of another persons relationship. do his guy friends text him so much,,.. to all the woman that say they don't care.. do the guy friends do it too?
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 3:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• IN this case, since i do not know her, i would ask what she was texting about and ask to see the messages, no because i dont trust him, or i would say "hey since you and so and so are such good friends , invite her over for dinner i want to meet her.. i want to know the woman who you talk to till all hours of the night.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 3:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• work wife. No way .
    Anonymous