Being hungry while pregnant?

Ok. So I get really really hungry at work and i cant take a break for a few hours and I im not allowed to snack either. It gets to the point that I get headaches. Is it bad for the baby for me to get that hungry?

dani_c

Asked by dani_c at 1:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I believe it is totally normal. Your employer must understand that you basically have a "medical condition" and cannot expect you to not eat. The baby depends on how you treat yourself, if you are hungry, you need to eat.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• It is your blood sugar getting low that is making you feel bad. You need to eat, it's bad for you and the baby. Maybe you could go to the bathroom and eat a Luna bar. Not the best solution, but they have to let you pee.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Please tell your boss that you MUST snack it is not good to get yourself to the point of getting a headache b/c you are hungry or thirsty.
    Anonymous

• get some tic tacs or gum
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Your baby will probably be fine, but YOU won't be.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 4:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2009