would you like to have a white christmas

I cant remember the last time I seen a white christmas I am kind of looking forward to it it may sound crazy however I do think it looks so pretty with all the colorful christmas lights and the fresh white snow falling down on the twinkling lights

nicole94

Asked by nicole94 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I've never not had a white Christmas. I'm just hoping for reasonable temps. Something where it's warm enough for a sleigh ride, when it gets too cold we don't do it, and it's such a part of Christmas for me to have a sleigh ride.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• well it was white....then it started melting and now its all brown and mucky - at least til Monday when the next deepfreeze comes through and it gets COLD (-40) again.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I live in Tucson. Not going to happen. I used to live in Indiana so I remember white Christmas.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We are going to have a white Christmas, it appears, and it means shopping locally will be difficult and plans must be changed. A little snow, maybe, but a lot of snow that makes travel dangerous, no thanks. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Well...at the risk of sounding silly, Heavens No! But you must understand, it's been white here since early October. I would love a little sunshine and warmth. : )
    Anonymous

• I live in Texas and have never once seen a white Christmas. White here means a half an inch that is melted by lunch time so it would be great but since its warm enough to wear a tshirt today I'm thinking it won't happen lol Enjoy your snow!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009