Someone PLEASE answer!!!!!!!!! emergency!!!!!!

I need to get a loan. (well dh) only for like 500-1000 dollars! I can pay it back in a few weeks, or however they want to take it. I dont want to use pioneer and omni. Has anyone used anyone else? I dont really care about the interest rate....We just need some $ QUICK!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• oh btw dh is military!!!!!!! op
    Anonymous

• Call your bank and ask there?

Answer by Bmat at 3:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• cant you just borrow if from someone? A friend or family member? Hope everything is okay. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• cant get a loan from the bank (its located a good ways away) like hours. No I dont have anyone I can borrow money from :( so I need something quick............:((
    Anonymous

• Snappayday.com, 90dayadvances.com,Mycashnow.com

I have no idea how they work, I just found them through Google.

Good luck
    Anonymous

• hmm.. if those pay day advances don't work, can you pawn something for a bit until you can get it back out?
    Anonymous

• Use a different bank. You don't have to ask YOUR bank for a loan. You can ask any of them. I got a loan from a bank I had never used before for that amount. It depends on your credit rating on who will approve you and for how much. You might be better off applying for a credit card that you can pay back quickly. Some will approve people who have bad credit.
    Anonymous

• check out Mariner Finance. We just got a small loan from them and it took like 2 days, but thats BC of the week end. They are online BTW.
    Anonymous

• You shold plan better in the future. No one is going to give someone money on the spur of the moment. People who can't be counted on to save can't be counted on to pay back a loan.
    Anonymous

• The last anon you are an idiot. Yes they will loan to people who have secure jobs and a steady income. You dont know wtf you are talking about! Some times sh*t happens! And all the savings in the world cant help!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 11:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2009