If he doesn't contact me, does that mean that he doesn't like me?

My friend came over last night to hang out with me, he was there for 3 hours and we hung out and watched movies... we were both sober and this is the second time we have seen eachother. It was a great night of conversations and giving eachother a hard time. He wrote afterwards and told me that he had fun and that I was cool and sexy. I felt like I kinda brought him coming over on because I intiated the conversation with him and hadn't heard from him before that. I don't want to seem too pushy so I am not going to be the first to contact him tonight... my question is, if he doesn't contact me, does that mean that he doesn't like me? What does it mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• He may have something else going on in his life. It doesn't mean he doesn' t like you. Give it a week, maybe, and then find a way to contact him about something non-serious. Say would you like to go get an ice cream? or a coffee? Keep it light. If he doesn't want to (if he says he can't because he has something else going on), then let it go, and consider a month from then making another contact. If he again has an excuse, it's over.

Answer by Bmat at 4:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• if he really thinks your cool and sexy then he will contact you.. did he email you or text you.. who did he write it too?
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 4:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• He texted me that last night after we hung out. I just don't want to get the wrong impression or worry about what I did wrong because he isn't contacting me.

OP
    Anonymous

• texting is so annoying,,,i would much rather get a call.. but since he did contact you after you hung out i would say he is at least interested..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 4:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No, it means he's probably busy.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• IT'S LIKE A SIGN/SAYING, IT'S NOT A GOOD SIGN IF HE CALLS ON THE FIRST DAY. HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU THOUGH.............
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I don't understand Jess288.. wouldn't it be a good thing that he contacts the next day and if it isn't, why isn't it?
    Anonymous

• i would give it a few days. if he likes you then he will contact you. even if he's busy he can still make time to text or call if he's interested.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2009