Whats the most annoying thing about people on Cafe Mom

Mine is when you say something like you saw a Mom spanking her kid at the grocery store and you thought she took it too far or you felt bad for the kid.

Then you get tons of angry responses from parents who do spank their kids defending that it is an acceptable form of punishment. Or the ones who say you don't know the whole story or what the kid really did.

And I'm thinking where in the hell in my post does it say you should never spank your kids ever under any circumstances? It like, come on people!!! Can't you see the gray area or is everything always so black and white?

and to those who say you don't know the whole story. Well, what was I supposed to do go get my handy dandy little note book and go interview them? Tell them I will be blogging about them later on CM and I want to make sure I have all the details? duh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just hate that at the sign of any kind of differing views - people go "Oh she's bashing, oh stop BASHING, you don't understand, blah blah..."

Ladies, a differing opinion is NOT someone "bashing" you.
    Anonymous

• Mine is when ppl try & shove their beliefs down your throat like ERF, BF, I did not do them and I think I should be respected as a parent for my choices after all I have grown children that are just fine.
    Anonymous

• The most annoying thing to me is that I can't actually sit around with the people here with a cup of coffee in hand and chat face to face and smile to smile. :) {_}>

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Is when one cafe mom member has the audacity to say she has three people who have stalked her, when it was she, the one who stalked me . What a phony ............
    Anonymous

• I had a couple people tell me my child, who yes, will be an only child by choice is probably weird, lonely,etc. WTH they have never met him so how would they know....frustrating trying to communicate with ignorant people!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• i find it annoying how i only get answers from 3 or for people when i ask a question.. how many moms are on cafe mom.? grrrrhhhh
    Anonymous

• I don't like it when the Moms here are blatantly mean to each other. I can handle differences of opinion without difficulty, but sometimes it really degenerates quickly. So sad.
    Anonymous

• People who think Jesus gave them Cafe Mom as a tool to convert everyone on earth whether they're interested or not.
    Anonymous

• The thing that bugs ME the most is seeing all the complaining and bitching and moaning and groaning. It seems to me that alot of moms on here think the world revolves around them, and i imagine they never think about poor people dying in gutters, children starving to death, people who have nothing, people who have lost loved ones to horrible crimes. instead they bitch about the material things they dont have, or that arent good enough, or that their husband doesnt do this or that, or blah blah blah. But, its not just moms on here, its everywhere.
    Anonymous

• The stupid people...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2009