Diaper disposal

what is the best one that doesn't smell....

QuintinsMom520

Asked by QuintinsMom520 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All disposables smell. Organic ones smell far less because of fewer chemicals, Cloth has no smell.

And to reduce odor babies who eat solids should have their poo dumped in a toilet (you are supposed to but most people forget that detail)
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I use a Diaper Genie 2, but I use cloth diapers. I only use the top part and the re-fill thing for disposing of wipes and the bottom part to store dirty diapers in until I'm ready to wash. Even when I have to use disposable diapers, I find that there is no smell! i'd also follow amileegirl's advice and dump out the poop in the toilet. I've heard it's against the law to have fully poopie diapers in the garbage in some cities.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• if you're talking about diaper pails, then they all stink. the plastic holds all the odor. they are gross...we never have used one. just put in a grocery bag and throw out.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2009