Oh God..

I have triplets... They are 16 months old and I'm SO tired... I really ADORE all of them, but I'm so EXHUSTED. I have no help, can't hire any, their dad works for the navy and is always away and I have to do sth to make them less energetic and make me more patient!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe a Grandma could help for a few hours?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 4:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Take them to a park or indoor play area. Nothing like a good running around to release the energy! :)
    Or maybe introduce them to playing with pudding. Kept my babies entertained for a while. Just plop some straight onto their feeding trays and let them have at it. Sure it's messy, but bathing is also a way for them to play and get the wiggles out.
    Anonymous

• I have a grandson about that age. Triplets!

Try to keep life as simple as possible.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• at that age, i would bundle them up and let them play outside/at the park until they collapse! Lol! God bless you :) wow...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Cafe Mom has groups for everyone. I bet you there is a mother of multiples group on here, and if I were you I would join it.Those moms probably have some tricks up their sleeves designed just for you and your multiple problems that multiply with 3 energenic 16 month olds. I salute you and you are not alone. Driving through Baytown Texas a van had a a bumper sticker Triplets on board, Mother on Prozac. I had to giggle at the sticker. For you it really isn't very funny now I know. Find a group for multiples mama, and hey Good Luck!!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My best advice is lots of playing outside. Especially if you have a fenced in yard.. get them bundled up if it's cold, show them how to make snowballs and angels and let them have fun. Then you can make them a bottle/cup of warm milk or chocolate milk if you allow them a little chocolate for a specal treat.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Your Husband is in the Navy? Are you on a base or near one? There are usually really good daycares that are either free for military personnel or incredibly cheep. going to your local base is a great way to meet other moms and make playdates that will exhaust your trio of tireless toddlers. I am an Army Brat myself and my mom tells me I was a terror at that age, that she had to take me to the park to play with the other toddlers before nap otherwise I wouldnt go down. Let me know if this helps.
    moredamerrier

Answer by moredamerrier at 3:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2009