xanax

i take xanax for extreme anxiety. i'm only supposed to take 3 a day but i often find myself taking 2 or 3 at a time every 5 hours. they're 1 milligram by the way, but still. If i only take one it doesn't work. I don't know what to do, if anyone has ever gone through this kind of thing, support or advice would be so appreciated. Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Health

• i was perscribed that but havent taken it yet, but if you find ourself taking it that much you should contact your doctor, you may need to be put on a daily medicine. thats what my doc told me to do.
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• You need to speak with your Dr. I have it for anxiety as needed and I rarely have to use it anymore. Xanax is highly addictive. Be careful and go spaek with your Dr. You should not be having to take that many.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 5:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I take Xanax also for similar situations. So, I would think you just slept all the time. one time I kinda overdosed and they put me in a looney bin so be careful!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2009