Orgasm Question ???????????

Do any of you have trouble reaching an orgasm with your husband or SO? I seem to only be able to have one on my own. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Nope.You need to clear your mind and let go.Or why don't you give yourself one while you are making love?No reason for you to miss out!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I don't have an orgasm everytime we have sex..since we had the baby it seems like it took forever to be able to have one again...it's very frustrating..sometimes you just have to take care of yourself....or have your husband help you out after he has gotten his.
    mammacita9

Answer by mammacita9 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I use to have a hard time before i had my son. . .after having him it was a lot easier lol. .now its um hard again cause i'm pregnant. . .but a LOT of women have trouble on their own. LOTS! you are NOT alone!
    Anonymous

• rub yourself while he's in you....... you know where the spot is better than he does.
    Anonymous

• It is actually very normal for women not to orgasm during intercourse. Very few women actually orgasm during intercourse.
    Try different things that you enjoy while you're having intercourse. Whether it's rubbing your clitoris, or talking dirty, or having him stimulate your nipples. Just try out different things. Just relax and allow yourself to enjoy it. That will help too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I can't have internal orgasms. Just clitoral. So it depends on what we do that night if I get off. But you know what even if I don't get off I still enjoy it. I love that connection I feel. Plus I don't mind waiting till I can "get the job done" myself.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I used to think that sex was only for males to get off...2 months after meeting DH I had my first during intercourse. Since then I have one very nearly EVERYTIME. with him. I loved it. When I had my dd, it was like being a V all over again... It was awesome I did it within seconds. LOL. But I'm lucky!
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My fav way to reach big O with DH is Bob with a bang that is i use the vibrator while he inserts finger(s) OMG!!! that is the way to go. We are odd that in if I have an O then he has trouble getting his so often we do it seperately just not apart. the simultanious thing is far and few between. Also, just so you know DH and If have been "enjoying" each other for over 17 years so we have this situation down.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Actually, most women don't. The ones that do are rare, and lucky. Try a lot of fore play, maybe introduce some toys into your bedroom, and most importantly TELL HIM what you like.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 9:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I have them most times. I usually have to be on top, to have one
    Anonymous