i hate...

texting people and waiting and waiting and WAITING for a reply back and then i go on facebook only to see they were playing a game 2 min. ago and also on the chat!!!

whats your hate for the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "I hate it when you start seeing a guy, and you've gone on like 2 dates and he already thinks so highly of himself that he thinks it will break your heart if he breaks it off with you." LOL I hated that, too! Seriously, after two dates I'm not going to be broken-hearted if I never see you again.

But my hate of the day is when I'm sick on the couch (like yesterday and today) and the TV schedule says a show I want to watch will be on, but instead a marathon of something I couldn't care less about is on.
    Anonymous

• My hate for the day is this frustrating schedule my one month old has put herself on during the day. She wakes up every hour and a half to eat. Gives me absolutley no time to do anything. Especially since my one year old only sleeps an hour for a nap now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I just have texting.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I hate it when you start seeing a guy, and you've gone on like 2 dates and he already thinks so highly of himself that he thinks it will break your heart if he breaks it off with you.

I went to a movie and got coffee with this guy and today he goes into this big spiel about how he doesn't want to hurt me or play mind games with me so he has to break things off because he's still into his ex and blah blah blah and he's all apologetic and thinking it's a big deal and I'm like..."dude, we just saw a movie and had coffee. it doesn't hurt my feelings. i have gone through a divorce with someone who used me and i got through that just fine so I think you breaking things off is going to be okay too"
    Anonymous

• wow anon 46...why did he all of a sudden think he was ready to date if he was attached to his ex still, he should of known that like BEFORE he started dating.
    Anonymous

• OP ~ Some texts don't get delivered to the other person right away. Sometimes my DH doesn't receive text's from our older DD for 4 hours or more after she has sent it. We use the same company so we don't understand why. Give your friend a break. Also, consider that she may not have had her phone on her, or shut it off, or had it charging. It isn't an obligation for people to text back right away. :) If you need an immediate answer to something then you should call, not text, or leave a message and wait for them to get back to you. It's not an automatic lifeline. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2009