Isnt it awful that this man was taken out?

BAGHDAD — A mass grave discovered in northeast Iraq contains dozens of bodies, mostly of women and children believed killed during a crackdown against Kurds by former dictator Saddam Hussein, an Iraqi official said Saturday.

The grave was originally found nearly two years ago west of Kirkuk, though its discovery was only made public this week after forensic pathologists began examining it, said Majid Abdullah Karim, an official with the Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights.

Investigators initially put the number of bodies found at 185, though Karim said the number could be "significantly less" based on the number of bones and skulls recovered Friday by pathologists. Karim did not give an exact number, estimating only "dozens."

Mass graves across Iraq have been turning up with some frequency since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion that toppled Saddam's regime.

It is a shame that the awful GW Bush took him out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• At first I thought you were serious, then I realized you were being sarcastic! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Op ~ Yeah, I was :)
    Anonymous

• Makes me cry.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Glad he is dead. He killed my family and I hope he enjoys hell. My sister was raped by him and his sons for a few months. They killed her and threw her out like trash like they have done with so many women. They sent my parents a video of what they did to her then later killed them and other family. Saddam was a nasty person and only now will I go home to my native land. It is chaos but that is war. What he did was terrorize and entire country for a very long time. My sister and family hopefully can rest in peace now he is gone.
    Anonymous

• Its a shame that 5000 of our soldiers were killed and 100,000 Iraqi's had to be killed and that once we leave an even WORSE leader may take over...

No one I know defenda Sadaam, they all don't want OUR soldiers there , especially since we were supposed to be focused on the Taliban and Al Qeda

Had we kept our eye on the "prize" our soldiers may have been HOME this Christmas and not in Afghanastan and Iraq

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Sweet A Kins how would you know what the people of Iraq want?
    Anonymous

• When this crimes occurred. the US looked the other way. just like they did in rowanda, and do in darfur and other places.

Saddam was horrible man who called to himself and did horrible crimes against not only the kurds but his own people. However the US did not ever step in to help them until bush came up with a brilliant idea of regime change.

The man has paid for his crime in the US sense of the word, he was hung for the entire world to see.

finding mass graves is no matter to be delighted in. There were mass graves right here in the USA. and exist all over the world. a sad truth. i hope you are not using it to point fingers because U S history is rather ugly
    Anonymous

• Well anon it doesn't take a genius to know that people don't want bombs landing on their heads and killing their love ones you know that is what war does, oh wait you wouldn't know that from the comfort of your bomb free living room
    Anonymous

• "When this crimes occurred. the US looked the other way. just like they did in rowanda, and do in darfur and other places."

What she said
    Anonymous