Why does she not nap somedays & other's is 3 hours long?

My DD just turned 4 & slept for at least 2 hours every day. For the past two weeks she sonedays doesn't take one & the next day she will sleep 3- 3 1/2 hours. And I keep her on the same bedtime routine & everything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son does the same thing. Maybe somedays they get more worn out than others? I dont know but it drives me crazy because when I need him to take a nap so I have a break he wont. I just lay him in his bed anyways so he at least has some qiet time and so my other son can have his nap.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My son does that too. He's much younger, so the age thing I can't tell ya. But, I think that it's just a matter of what they need on that particular day? Sometimes we're out and about, other times he woke up earlier, other times it's just a growth spurt.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2009