Sleepy baby..

When will my baby stop sleeping so much? She's 3.5 weeks old & sleeps SOOOO much. When she's awake, she's very alert & content and I love that she sleeps, I just get nervous thinking that she's sleeping too much. I'm working on not being nervous about every little thing..just need some reassurance from other moms.

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 7:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL
    As long as she's bright and alert when she wakes up, is eating and messing up diapers regularly, don't worry so much. :)
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 7:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I agree with Gealach. Enjoy while you can,because that little Princess will be up and running around before you know it. Then she'll learn how to use the "I need a drink of water" excuse to stay up past her bedtime!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• She sounds wonderful! Get some rest yourself. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I was the same way! My son slept so much his first month and ppl were always commenting that they never saw him awake. I started to get nervous too that he was sleeping too much but it gradually got less and less and now he's almost 5 months old and is awake almost the whole day!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Thanks moms!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2009