Am I weird????

I have absolutely no interest in having sex with my husband. I'm not attracted to anyone else. I have no sexual desire at all. I love DH with all my heart. I want to touch, kiss, and snuggle, but I REALLY don't want to have sex at all. Is this normal, or am I weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You are just like EVERY other person out there. dont worry.. i only do it to keep him happy and even then I bitch about it.
    Anonymous

• at least you want to kiss and touch, I don't want to do anything and I to love my husband very much, I just lost my sex drive all together, it sucks
    Anonymous

• its pretty normal. you have all the other feelings there so thats good. you could try having sex with him- channel those snuggly huggy feelings into... um... horniness? i know its easier said than done. also think about any meds you may be taking or if youre under alot of stress.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 8:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• i am the exact same way as the first person! I dont know whats wrong. Its like maybe once a month that i want to have sex but thats it.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I just keep faking it, but I dred it and try to put it off. I don't want to hurt him because it has nothing to do with him.

Anonymous

• after i had kids, my sex drive is way down. i could handle it maybe 2 times a week now but before the kids, it was more then that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I guess if you knew it would not lead to sex you'd find your sex drive...I know I would I am the same way like you. I love to cuddle but sometimes I avoid that only bc it leads to sex.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I heard that a lot of women feel the same way you do. Sometimes it is hormonal. Sometimes it is the stress of marriage and kids and finances ....life. If interested, I read that you can take no more than 10 mg of DHEA (I sprinkle some in my tea) a day and that helps.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• do you know why you don't want to have sex? if it's normal stuff like raising kids and marriage then don't feel bad. it happens to alot of women. alot of the times it's hormones if you just had a baby. it could also be stress. i wouldn't fake it though. because if your husband finds out he might think that he is doing something wrong and feel bad about himself. i would talk to him about and tell him why you don't want to have sex since you said it's not him.
    Anonymous