How far along were you when you first started to get emotional??

cause im only 3 weeks and im starting to get emotional

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my fist i was about 3 weeks with my 2nd about 6-8 weeks and im now 9 weeks preg with my 3rd and i have been moddy for weeks now and i will cry on the drop of a pen too but yesterday was the first time i cryed over something on tv lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• this one i started around 4 weeks i would cry and now i start to get moody where i end up going off on everyone
    Anonymous

• I would say around 3 wks as well. I know it was before I knew I was pregnant. I was mean in the beginning (irritable but more on the crying side now)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I had no idea I was pregnant until I was around 5 weeks.. I was moody before that but thought it was me just reacting badly to change... guess not :/
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• 1st trimester. I was still living with my roommates. One of them insulted my mom, who he never even met, I screamed at him, balled my eyes out and locked myself in the bathroom lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Didn't even know I was pregnant yet. I came home and while I was eating (McDonalds, before I realized it was a craving and not just a craving, lol) I flipped through the TV channels, cried at 3 movies back to back, went to bed and sobbed. I think the mind is the first thing to go...
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• im only like four weeks and i cried at work bc my boss asked me why i was in the bathroom so long lol
    Anonymous

• 6 weeks..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• 5 weeks. cried during a commercial for Dawn dish soap! lol....that oil covered duck put me right over the edge!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2009