How do i calculate when i ovulate?

I have never kept up with it. I started my af today and i dont know where to go from there i see a bunch of post that say cd 1/28 and so on i dont understand it! I know that is stupid. I have had a mc and am wanting to get preg fast so im trying to figure it all out!

KendraCagle

Asked by KendraCagle at 8:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Count today as day one. count the number of days until your next period. Let's say it is 30 days from the start of this one to the start of the next. You would ovulate approximately day 15 or half way thru your cycle. If you pay attention to discharge you have an increased amount that may be thicker or clear white in color just before ovulation. Hope this helps.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• i agree with 2autistic.. also you might want to start charting.. i use mymonthlycycles.com and it will tell you when your period is due and when predicted Ovulation should happen.. but like the above poster said keep an eye on your body.. everyone is different and everyone ovulates at different times.. i would def. use ovulation predictor kits, because that is another great way to know you are ovulating.. I ovulate late in my cycle.. I usually ovulate on CD 16-17 and I can usually feel little twinges in my side and my discharge does change!!
    good luck to you!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009