Bikinis

Why is it taboo for a pregnant woman to wear a bikini at the pool or beach?

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 8:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um, because nobody wants to see their belly?
    Anonymous

• I wore a bikini this summer on the beach I was 5 months Pregnant, my mom said she used to all the time when she was pg with me (they lived on the beach in CA) and my Friends have worn them too! I would never wear one after having a baby but I wore one while pg =)
    Anonymous

• I wear one and I still look great, I'm pregnant not over-weight.
    Anonymous

• show off what other women dont have! those who oppose it are jealous of cute baby bumps! PERIOD
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 9:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• It's not uncommon nowadays really. I think it's awesome that any woman would feel comfortable and proud to wear a bikini while pregnant.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If it's perfectly acceptable to have ROUND boobs, a ROUND ass, and flaunt it in a bikini, then it IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLY TO HAVE A ROUND PREGNANT BELLY and do the same. I never though it was taboo, but I'm sure some people do. Some people on this earth think you can't wear anything but drapes if you don't look like a super model or someone off Playboy. Pregnant belly's are cute anyway.
    Anonymous

• PREGNANT BELLYS ARE HOT!!!!!LMAO
    Anonymous

• I've never heard that one before. I thought being pregnant was the ONLY time a woman could get away with wearing a bikini when her belly wasn't flat....lol.
    I agree....pregnant women are gorgeous and their bellies are HOT!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Ok ummm. I will be 9 months pregnant in the middle of JULY so I dont really give a damn what people say! If I am out where a bikini is needed, then it will be worn! I will be sporting my BBB (Body By Baby)!!!! LOL
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2009