Do the Dollar Tree / cheap pregnancy test work just as good?

I am suppose to start my period tomorrow but I am dying to take a test tonight. I am just scared that it will be negative & i will be disappointed. Most of my friends swear by them. i just didn't know if it would detect this early!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yup! They work just the same. Hell, you can buy 4 or 5 of them just to be sure for the same price as 1 at walmart.
    Anonymous

• thats how i found out i was pregnant the last two times i was 3 weeks and 3 days with one of them and this preg i was 4 weeks 4 day
    Anonymous

• Good luck!! Let us know what is says!!!!
    KendraCagle

Answer by KendraCagle at 8:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yep. When we were TTC I would buy the $1 ones on bulk, lol
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 8:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yep I went to the dollar tree for all 4 of my pregnancies and they were always accurate
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yes ma'am! They were my confirmation too. Buy 2 or 3 for a tie breaker! Just remember you may not test positive yet. So if your period doesn't come you'll be back for 3 more tests and probably testing every other day until its positive, lol. At $1 you can do that though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• oh hell, i used them too, but be careful and wait for a while for it to actually show up, thats the bad part, i went through alot of them and thought they said negative and then when i bought the walmart ones, it said right away it was positive, when i went to dig the dollar tree ones out of the garbage, they THEN said they were positive, so dont throw them away, let it sit for a couple hours
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Didn't work for me but you could try it :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I find it funny that in my Dollar Tree store the pregnancy tests and the condoms are right next to each other
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yes they do!!
    Anonymous