Does anyone know of any legitimate work at home companies?

stephieleigh

Asked by stephieleigh at 8:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I do! I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. Happy holidays!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Are you looking for a company that you can work for and make a certain amount, or are you looking for a company that you can partner with to earn as much as you want and then some? Many work at home business are legitimate, you just have to listen and learn and work. It's really about taking creative control of your finances. If you are interested in an incredibly successful business, please contact me, I would love to tell you why I believe that Arbonne the company to be with, now is the time....
    You can read about the opportunity and the company at www.arbonne.com as well as my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    Have a wonderful night.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I work at home and love it!

No Inventory
    No Parties
    Daily Pay
    Benefits Provided

Ameriplan has been around for 18 years!

If you would like more information go to:

http://iboplus.com/lhink

Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 11:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Try West Corporation. They basically answer the phones on all those commercials you see on TV to buy things. I started to do this, but we had our phone connected with our cable. Not the regular phone company. So it wasn't compatible. your phone line has to be free from Call waiting, Caller ID, etc. during the time you work. They schedule by 1/2 hour increments and its hard at first to get scheduled time, unless its like 4 am. But the longer you work at it, the more likely you will have "dayshift hours".

For example if you see a commercial for the Magic Bullet or whatever (just an example), you are the person on the other end of that phone call. There are tons of offers you have to give at the end of the call and you have to read from the script completely.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Hi StephieLeigh!

I think I can give you some ideas, since I've been working from home for sometime now. My main source of income is as a Beachbody Coach. It is the #1 at-home fitness company & a great way to make extra money, get paid to get fit & help others at the same time. You can call 1 (310) 295-1899 for a recorded message from the founder as well as testimonials from several coaches. Let me know what you think after you call & listen to that.

I've also done mystery shopping which is pretty fun & have had pretty good luck with that. If you'd like, I can give you some ideas on getting started with that, so let me know. Just remember that you don't need to pay to get started in mystery shopping. Let me know if I can help you out in any way!

Rebecca

www.BeachbodyCoach.com/Iowagirl69

Iowagirl69

Answer by Iowagirl69 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I work with a great company that I would love to share with you! They just received an award with the BBB for their ethics and integrity. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you all the information and answer any questions you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!
    www.BeHomeNOw.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• We always have a list in our free e-newsletter. feel free to subscribe.. www.imomnews.com
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2009