so i need an understanding...

why is it when people that i normally text everyday, dont reply to some messeges?

do they delete it and purposely dont get back to me later if they are busy at the time? it could be a simple question...
i asked my sis this morning "what happened to your camera last night" cause she usually brings it and last night she didnt. so it 7:30 at night and still no reply from her all day!

i asked my friend "how long do we get to visit on tue. before you go to the casino?" no reply since this afternoon. i realize you could be busy but to NEVER get back to me??

maybe i need to re-ask it another MORE simpler way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just as mmmegan38 states, some text messages don't get delivered right away.
    When my daughter sends texts to DH it can take up to 4 hours before he gets it, sometimes longer.
    Funny thing is, we all use Verizon Wireless and we all have phones from Verizon. Neither of us use the pay-as-you-go phones, either.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Or maybe you should call her. I hate texts. So impersonal.
    Anonymous

• well sometimes I don't get texts right away others I do. Who knows if you need a definitive reply call.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2009