Anybody get a negative before a positive result?

I know, I should have waited. But i am due to start tomorrow & thought I would just try. Well it was negative & now I am feeling down about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I sure did, for 3 weeks. I knew when I was preganant with my son, but the test were negative for 3 weeks after I missed my period. I was right.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yes it happens!! I took a test a day until i missed my period. They all said neg until the last one!! Good luck
    KendraCagle

Answer by KendraCagle at 8:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my oldest, my first test was negative, then a week later it was positive. Sometimes it's just not quite ready to tell you. Give it another few days. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• i tested the day i was late and it was negative and then i waited a tested 4 days later and it was positive
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i hear many cases of an over the counter test not detecting it in the early stages. I was different though, I took a test the day before I was even supposed to start my period (bc i just had a weird feeling about it) and it showed possitive. It was faint but possitive.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 11:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2009