1st birthday????

what kind of cake did your child(ren) eat on their first birthday? Also some birthday ideas would be great. Thanks

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i made a little 8' round and topped it with a thin layer of frosting.this was his cake to squish! i got a store bought one for everyone else
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• my daughter had a pink and purple 1st birthday Pooh theme! She loved. Her cake was a vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing in the middle. We have a close friend who is a pastry chef and she make her a AMAZING cake. But when it was all said and done, i should have just got her a boston cream pie! because that is her favorite lol
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• DD 1st bday party was the same theme as her bedroom (tinkerbell)... I now wish I used the #1 theme or something that I wouldnt use in later years...
    She had a normal sheet cake for everyone to eat & most places will give you a free "Smash Cake" that is really small for the 1yr old to tear into...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• buttercream frosting cake from walmart. it was a custom-made Thomas the Engine cake :o)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2009