does santa wrap or not?

Does Santa bring most of the gifts or just the BIG stuff??? Does he wrap ALL the things or not? And does he wrap it all in the same wraping paper??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Santa of my childhood didn't wrap any gifts, lol. But the Santa of my own children does with the exception of big awkward gifts like bicycles. But even those may be in a huge box or something. I just love wrapping and seeing kids rip it all apart. Plus it allows them to concentrate on one gift at a time AND take turns. Every family should definately do whats best for them. Santa always knows what to do!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Oh and Santa likes variety so definately a few different wrapping papers!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Santa only brings 1 gift (whatever the "big gift" of Christmas is -- This year its a train table)
    Does NOT wrap the gift -- They usually have to be put together so its Out of Box... Also its usually BIG so not easy to wrap (bikes, train tables, swing sets, ect. ect)..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• In my house, yes, he wraps. He borrows our wrapping paper, though. hehe. He also labels all the gifts, including the ones from mommy, and grandparents, etc., which is why the handwriting all looks the same.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• In my house santa brings 3 gifts per child, they are never wrapped. The rest is from mom, dad and the other family members.

PS.. I let santa bring the toys that are too hard to wrap LOL....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Our Santa doesnt
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 9:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We wrap and have been wrapping from Santa for 23 years and will always continut to do so I love it
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No, Santa does not wrap - I hear he's into rock.

:)

Anonymous

• Yes, he does! He usually wraps in different paper, but when he doesn't, you get to say "Oh, look! Santa has the same paper we do!", which is really exciting.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2009