How to keep my looking fresh?

I wash and condition it rinse towel dry add moose and alittle hairspray let it air dry once it's dry I use a pick and it has a nice fluff and body to it but by the end of the day it seems like it droops alittle. How I wish I could keep it freshly fixed looking.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When your hair is damp, blow dry only the roots while holding your hair up and away from your head. Lightly spray the dry roots with a medium hold hair spray. Style as you usually do. This will help with volume hold for the entire day.
    Anonymous

• I forgot to add the word "Hair"
    Anonymous

• keep the conditioner and mousse away from your root area.The products can weigh hair down.Condition from the ears down only.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Lmao I was wondering what you were talking about! I thought it was a fill in the blank. Only shampoo the roots, the shampoo will clean the rest of your hair as you rinse it and only use conditioner on the ends.
    Anonymous