Cancelled plans from SNOW!! HELP!

OK. We were supposed to fly to D.C. to visit family for Christmas. I'm 6 months pregnant, and just found out I have an infection which could lead to pre-term labor. We were also going to be flying with my 13 month old son. Our flights have been cancelled three times now, so I'm wondering... do we keep trying to fly out there, or should we just call it too bad. Our tickets are changeable and we could arrange another visit another time. What would YOU do?

ACL2007

Asked by ACL2007 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Travel

• Go another time. You shouldn't be traveling when you are ill anyway. Explain the circumstances and make the trip another time.

Answer by Bmat at 9:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• why endanger your baby and the rest of your family? Go after the holidays when you're feeling better and it's not so crazy at the airports.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Relax and stay at home.
    Anonymous

• Call it too bad, put your feet up & relax, don't stress your baby right now mamma. Plenty of time later for flying & this travel nightmare's gonna be lots of stress. Heard of one girl yesterday who was told she won't fly until the day after Christmas!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• don't blame the snow-cancel cause your sick and the baby and your health is more important. Save the trip for when the baby is here and you all can enjoy the visit.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I'd arrange a visit for another time. With your condition and the bad weather, it'd probably be best to just stay home for now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009