How to keep your hair looking wavy/curly looking longer?

Sometimes my hair looks so lovely :)
you know just done... but by the end of the day the curls/waves look dry frizzy looking.

What do you use to hold the curl/wave???

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have naturally very curly hair. If I shampoo it and do nothing its a total frizz ball! Gels tend to give me the wet look which I don't always like. Mousse is really expensive and doesn't always work that great.
    What I've found to work the best to just ward off frizzies and tame my curls is Garnier Fructis conditioner! I towel dry my hair, squeeze about a quarter size in my hand and spread it around. Let it dry naturally.
    This doesn't work with every conditioner...some leave white stuff in your hair.
    loridori4

Answer by loridori4 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Deva Curl Products work wonders on curly/wavy hair hard to find but really worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Use a mousse or a curl product. It is an absolute MUST not to run a brush or your fingers through your hair! I know it feels good to touch your hair and you want to make sure it is perfect but the more you do this the faster the curls will come out and start to frizz
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 9:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2009