The question should be What do u do to be kinky in your bedroom?

come on be honest and let all us ladies in on your kinky bedroom ideas Christmas is coming and we all want to give santa a little loving so what do u have for us!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• We have a bunch of toys, and we're very verbal, we also play games that we buy at the adult store. I like trying new things and so does DH so we pretty much do a little bit of everything :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• sleighSanta will have to come and find out for himself!

Anonymous

• We also have toys. We have restraints as well...blindfolds....hand cuffs...I have sexy outfits. Fishnet leggings. My hubby likes it rough and weird tho...he likes to be bitten (yes on his penis too lol) He likes to be slapped across the face during sex sometimes even punched (but I never have) He has wanted me to CUT him with a knife during sex...but I don't have the heart to do that lol he likes me to hold a knife to his throat sometimes. I dunno...we are kinda weird. haha. I dunno go to a sex shop or look stuff up online...or even talk to your SO and find out what he likes... best advice I can give. Sorry if my answer was a little TMI. lol Good luck!
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We just switch up positions alot or do it in different places. haha my SO Loves when we do reverse cowgirl, haha. I think the kinkiest place we've done it is on the table in the dinning room or me bent over the chair hahah. . I think thats as far as we've gone ...so far. I'm plannin on gettin some sexi outfits for us soon. We are verbal too. I love it when he growls at me when I dig my nails into his back. We're very open with each other about what we want and what we like. So we'll see what christmas love making brings :)
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• we do different positions too and he loves when we do doggy style because he likes to look at my ass. lol. i like wear cute undies for him especially ones that show off the booty.
    Anonymous

• I ask him what he wants. for me to really get me excited it has to be somewhere kind of taboo? idk like the kitchen when no one is home or the back of the car- better yet, on top of a car lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We have plenty of sex toys including a sex swing.  We also have outfits, have sex in other rooms and places and have tried some pretty kinky things.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We have several toys and "he" has recently discovered that while I am masterbating myself while he watches he uses the vibrator on my asshole, usually around the outside in little circles. After a few minutes of that I can stop masterbating and let that finish giving my orgasm. I have always liked a vibrator on my asshole while I masterbate ever since high school. I sometimes wish my huuby wasn't so thick so we could enjoy anal sex.
    Anonymous

• We don't use toys, not for any specific reason, I threw mine out about a year after living with hubby cuz he does the job just fine and never seemed interested in a toy. So we switch up positions a lot, have sex in places other than the bed. Like the other night, settled in on the couch for some tv watching and instead ended up having the most awesome sex on our couch and did some things we haven't done before, it was awesome and afterwards, I couldn't move, breathe, talk, anything, poor hubby asked me, are you okay over there. Yeah, yeah I'm better than okay!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• p.s. found out he likes to watch me touch myself, okay I can live with that one!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2009