How do you make your DH understand?

How do you make your DH understand that he can't get mad at you because your not preggo because he doesn't want to BD when your actually ovulating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I AGREE!! LOL DH seems to always be in the mood until i REALLY need him.. sometimes that frustrating.. i think putting them on the spot freaks them out.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• next time just dont inform him of when ur ovulating then seduce him when u are and hopefully it works. my SO is the same way. I told him the last time when we needed to and we didnt..for like a week. Then he got mad becuz i didnt get pregnant..and im like well..lol. So this time I kept my mouth shut and hopefully we won't have issues again :).

Good Luck and Loads of Baby Dust!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• omg I went thru this the whole time we were "trying." It was like he freaked out or something. Either he was so tired from work etc etc. There I was being honest and like, ok the next two days are the best time to try, and then he'd avoid it like it was his job until a few days later. So I stopped telling him the ovulation days and just initiated BD when he didn't expect it (3 am etc), and three months later we were preggo. =)
    I never believe what I see in movies, where the husband and wife actively "try" because its so far from reality. Every time I talked to him about the best time it was like thats the time he would avoid, and to this day he denies it. Surrreeee.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2009