11 month old not eatting...

I know when kids get sick they don't eat like they normally would. Mine has had double pink eye, and cold which Dr. thinks turned into sinusitis. So she is on an amox. combo and nebulizers. In the past weeks she has hardly been eatting. Like the last two days 2 jars of size two foods, very few puffs and a total of maybe 20 oz. She has been drinking some water from a sippy cup. Earlier in the week she was also hardly eatting. She has been this way for over a week. She is drooling so I do not think she is dehydrated, but she sometimes acts like she is in bad pain. Should I be concerned with her eatting this way or maybe its just from her cold/sinus infection, you can tell she lost some weight in her face.

MommyPeck3

Asked by MommyPeck3 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• do u wanna eat when ur sick? ;) offer her her foods @ regular times she will eat if she's hungery. do make sure she has lots'a'liqiud! good luck momma!
    DM-dreamgirl

Answer by DM-dreamgirl at 10:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2009