YAY!!!!....?

so i just found out im pregnant with my second havent been to the dr yet tho. im trying to figure out around when i would be due. i know normally you go by your last missed period but i havent had one in months like 3 or 4 so i have no idea. i took a test about three weeks ago around the fifth and came out negative and took one on thursday and it was positive. anyone have any ideas....i havent been regualr and actully dont get a period unless im on birth control since i had my daughter last november.

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 10:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations! Sorry I can't help with an answer- just wanted to send you a virtual hug.

Answer by Bmat at 10:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Congrats. Not sure hun.. you'll just have to wait and be surpised at the Dr's ! :) they useually will do a gestational age ultrasound for people who don't know exactally how far along. So they can determine a Due date, GL
    ramzmomma

Answer by ramzmomma at 10:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Can't help you too much, but from what i understand, if you had the negative, that means you weren't far enough for there to be HCG hormone whatever in your system, so at the time you got the postive probably around 3-5 weeks..... but that's about all I can figure. You'll just have to wait for the doc to tell you.
    Congrats!!!!!!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Most likely they will give you an ultrasound...Some docs can give you a pelvic exam and find out though. I didn't know how far along I was either with my first. When I got the pelvic, she said I was about 8-9 weeks then a few weeks later I had an ultrasound and found out I was 12 weeks along. So hope you find out soon!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 9:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Usually they go by the FIRST day of your LAST actual PERIOD. and if they cant determine it then theyll ultrasound. Aside from blood work b/c the HCG levels indicate fetal age.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2009