Does cafemom make your blood pressure go up?

LOL. I TRY SO HARD to stay away from the politics and events sections & the religon & beliefs. I just can't help it some nights. I'll just browse through and BAM my feel my face turning red. =) So any one else?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha yes me too! I'll tell you what though...the questions like the one up right now about the woman who found a loophole in the system to not be charged with the murder of her newborn baby...really boils my blood. I literally would love nothing more than to hunt her down and kill her myself. Its the questions like that that really get me going. And the ones where moms ask if something will be wrong with their baby because they are smoking pot and drinking while pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I guess it could if I would allow it too. But honestly, in the end most of the people, if not all the people on here, have no affect on my life in the long run. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and let it go.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Makes you thankful none of those people live next door eh...there are some seriously scary folks in here....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Nope, I avoid conflict and BS. I go to the positive areas of CafeMom and meet tons of wonderful women who are actually polite and nice to each other!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• No Not at this site but FB does because I have some idiot family members
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2009