Why do YOU it?

Ha made ya look...

No I really do have a question...I can't figure out why people ask a question and we answer it, and then when I come back to see what everyone else's answers were or if anyone made reference to mine, it's been deleted??? WTF? I know sometimes the moderators remove stuff but it seems to happen an AWFUL lot....and IT PISSES ME OFF! LOL...makes me wonder why I bother....

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 10:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Are you refering to your answer being deleted? Hmm. Maybe someone reported it either for fun or because they found it in some way offensive. Otherwise I wouldn't see a reason why it would be deleted.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I hear ya!

Makes me wonder why I even answered! OR by the time you REPLY to a question, it says the Question has been deleted!

Arrrgh! After I put much thought into replying with my answer! THAT is annoying too!

They need to make it so when a question HAS been deleted.......you cannot reply here in this box and soon as you type it says,"Sorry, question has been deleted by original poster or The Cafe Mom Team!"

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

• AAAAND I just realized by I missed a word in my title...lol...doh!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• They don't randomly delete answers. They only delete them if you violate one of the very basic rules that most children can understand - no personal attacks, no profanity, no racist/sexist/etc language, no selling. If you are getting deleted, you are including one of those things in your answer. Why can't you answer a question without them?
    Anonymous

• i didn't know you could delete answers. i wouldn't though because when i ask a question i expect to get honest answers and advice. it would be annoying though. if they don't like your answer they should ask in the first place.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• lol thats pretty funny tho. you must be doing something wrong... how else would you explain it?!?!

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

______
    Wow jump to conclusions much. Go pick a fight elsewhere.

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Allergic2stupid

The why i see it Anon 11:20was simply giving you all aspects possible. Seems to me your the person jumping to conclusions. Dont ask the question if you cant handle the answers! 

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I asked the question to get answers, not judgement. If she'd stopped at the list of reasons, that would have been an answer. Being accusatory in that last jab wasn't called for.

But what can ya expect on CM....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• she didn't specifically point anything out to you so why are you being so hostile about it? again it was simply a list of reasons to be deleted. lol your the one being deleted... not us!

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2009