What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I locked my keys in my car...

did I mention it was a police car?

And that there was a handcuffed prisoner in the backseat?

And that another police force was on it's way to pick her up from me and they beat the tow truck there?

doh....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I have so many to choose from! You mean stupid in the comedic sense or stupid as in bone headed?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We were having a fire outside one night and my friend and I got hungry. We came in a put some chicken patties in the oven. The next moring my grandpa asked what we ate for supper last night. My friend and I looked at each other and ran to my house. We left them in the oven all night!..Thank god we forgot to turn the oven on LOL
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Oh, what a story! I had just watched my due date come and go, and was hugely pregnant and MISERABLE when I received unsolicited advice from TWELVE different women about how they had taken castor oil, and BAM, 3 hours later had a baby. They all made it sound so simple.....and there were TWELVE of them.

So I end up standing in my kitchen, talking to my mother over my 1/3 cup of castor oil. "What's the worst that can happen? I have a little diarrhea?" Bottoms up. (It was SO nasty by the way. I just dry heaved at the thought.) Do I get a baby? NO. I get 22 hours of the most violent diarrhea anyone has ever experienced. At 9+ months pregnant, I slept on my bathroom floor, unable to take 3 steps away from the toilet. I won't go into details, but lets just say there was blood.

If you ever see Castor Oil sitting in a pharmacy and consider buying it....just PASS IT BY. Unless, of couse, you're seriously constipated.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• On a happier, funnier note - when I told my husband about it the following day (he's in the military and was not there at the time), he said "WHAT?! What were you thinking? How could you do that?!" I was really taken aback by his response, as I expected it to be more like "Huh? What's that?"

Turns out, he thought I was saying "Castrol", as in motor oil. LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• married my ex husband.....most stupid

when I was pregnant with my son I was sick all the time and I had bad insomia. I was getting up every morning at 5:30 to get ready for work. One morning I jumped up, got in the shower got dressed and was wondering why hubby wasnt awake yet, looked at the clock and it was only like 1:30 in the morning. I was so mad at my self because I couldnt go back to sleep because wet hair!!

when I was married to my ex I was working morning shift. Getting up at 6 in the morning about the time of sunrise because I had to be there at 7. One day after work I came home from work and took a nap. I was awaken by my hubby and kids and I looked outside saw the sun, looked at the clock and it said 6:30. I jumped up bitching at hubby for not waking me up in time, throwing clothes on and hes standing there dying laughing saying my name I ask whats funny and he said "you already went to work today!! Stupid me
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• got married...

wait, you meant a funny...

when riding horses through heavy woods, one should ALWAYS be aware of low hanging branches. I learned that unfortunate lesson the hard way, which resulted in 1 shiner, 3 stitches, a very bruised @$$, and one hell of an ID10T error that i will NEVER live down... no matter how many years i've spent working with horses. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• ****when I was pregnant with my son I was sick all the time and I had bad insomia. I was getting up every morning at 5:30 to get ready for work. One morning I jumped up, got in the shower got dressed and was wondering why hubby wasnt awake yet, looked at the clock and it was only like 1:30 in the morning. I was so mad at my self because I couldnt go back to sleep because wet hair!!****

i have done that! but it was when i went to high school, i thought i got up at the right time, did my hair, makeup and put in my contacts. got ready to walk down my long ass driveway, once i reached for the doorway, my mom woke up to my baby brother whom needed a bottle and said "what are you doing?" i said "going to school" she told me that it was like 1:00 in the morning and not 7:00 or whatever time i had to get up!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• the most stupidest thing ever was probably not moving out when i had my first child out of MIL's house and when i finally did move out, i brought my SIL along with us to move in with us. long story short...i should of been more responsible but at 18 and 19, i just didnt think!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• too many to choose from i wish i only had a few =[[
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2009