hello , i am a mother of one, and this is my first baby . and i had her about 4 months ago. and ever since then i keep feeling sick , my bones, i keep on getting headaches and i am always always tired and not hungry. is that normal for a first time mom like me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Health

• yes it is normal. as a first time Mom everything is weird and normal. But Make sure you eat.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• pretty normal for about 6 to 9 months I thought I was going bald I starting loosing hair, but that is also normal because of hormones.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• except for the not hungry part, my son is nearly 20 months and i still feel all of that
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Thanks lady. I do crap alot and now im loosing my hair is that normal
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I don't remember all that happening with me , except for the tired part.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• it can be but if it is worrying you maybe you should get a check up and get you levels checked.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• The hair thing scared the crap out of me it came out in clumps. It happens 3 to 12 months after giving birth. Your hair discontinues its cycle of growth stop and shed while you are pregnant it just grows that is why pregnant people have awesome hair. Then it can last while breastfeeding most of the time. Once you quit breastfeeding your hair tried to get rid of all the old hair so you have months of just shedding then your hair will start to behave normal again after 12 months. The sick feeling is because hormones are trying to find the right balance and it makes you tired, and can affect appetite. Sometimes if you get put on BC it can level out the hormones so that you feel better, and then you can stop BC once you feel normal.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009