Anyone here allergic to water?

I am I break out in hives when any water even sweat gets on my skin it is awful.

Yes I shower I just look like I got beat up after and itch for like 30 mins after

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Seriously? Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure it's the water and not the soap you use? I know that sweat can make you break out into a rash...I believe it is called heat rash or something close to that.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Thanks ANON 01

Wish people would look into something before they open their mouths

No it is NOT heat rash or the soap. I have been to the Dr for this.It started when I was 13 I can swim in any water and it happens.
    I was just curious if anyone else here had it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• This is what it looks like this is not me, but someone else who suffers from it

ashleigh water

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Mine gets way worse than that it is painful and itches horribly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• well no, but i have me and my son whom have eczema, taking baths and such only make it worse
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• You are welcome, I'm ANON 12:01AM.

Sadly ALOT of products have water in them that are to HELP with dry skin too. Though a minimal amount Im sure.

I have dry skin from thyroid acting up. I have just tried the A&D cream, but it's ONLY my arms and legs, no rash.

I know they say pure ALOE VERA helps with alot of things, like burns, etc. and my Mom swore by vitamin E oil,squeezed from the capsules, via safety pin and used that, but OMG! I tried it and it was like your face was being pulled and it was so dang annoying, it was tougher to scrub off then cooking oil and motor oil! Ewwwww the feeling of it! *cringes*

Has your doctor tried to prescribe anything for it? I KNOW it is gross, but Lotrimin or Preparation H....people use Preporation H for pimples. Lotrimin I have used ( for men it is jock itch) for women its outer itching I get from when I wear a pad when my monthly friend visits! lol

Good luck to ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have totally heard of that. It's an unfortunate allergy but it is real...
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 2:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I don't understand how when we are made up of 70% water just like the earth. But I did hear a young girl in my family say she was, and I thought it was because she hates showering (always seemed to).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2009