Any one got any practical jokes they've pulled to tell?

I dated this one guy whom was starting to drink. We had been dating/living together for over 5 years. Every night he passed out after a 6 pack or 12 pack of Michelob Light.

I was pissed off one Saturday morning cause he was still sleeping and I needed help with my riding mower (flat tire) and I'd been trying to get him up. I ended up using the push mower, but at 11:00AM, after my shower I got dressed in my business suit and heels.

I set his alarm clock back to 7:00AM to go off. I tried to wake him like I normally do before I leave work. He stayed in bed. I changed the time NOW to 6:30PM and I opened the mini-blinds a bit and I creeped out, walked around the house. He was still asleep.

I called the house from outside the window, he answers,"I'll be home in a few." OK..
I walked in and went to the bedroom,"Why are you dressed like that?" "Why didn't you go to work?" "What?" "Look at the time!!!"........continued.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Continued.......

He looked over at the clock and I said,"I tried to wake you earlier but you are so hung over I guess...."

I started taking my outfit off and he is flipping out now, cause he had been late and got in trouble and he is checking his phone...."Did anyone call?" "I dont know was at work all day! I guess you need to focus a bit and stop and wake up without a bottle of beer at your side, huh?"

He said,"I'll get written up again, Damn! WHY didn't you wake me?" I said,"I tried! You are an adult...YOU set your clock not me!"

He went into panic mode and said,"Ok OK.. I need to think....God I need this promotion! Dammit!"

I said,"Calm down....it's OK!"

I let him in on it when he was about to phone his boss! I said,"It's only 11:45AM! SATURDAY...maybe NOW you will stop or slow down the drinking!

It didnt stop... I left him 2 months later, he was fired 3 months later!
    Anonymous

• When some friends of mine were getting married, a group of us stole their keys during the reception and had copies made at walmart. While they were gone on their honeymoon, we went into their house and had a blast. We put confetti on the tops of the ceiling fans, changed clocks, etc. We also bought some cheap alarm clocks, set them to go off at different times in the middle of the night, and stuffed them into their air vents. My personal favorite was how we carefully peeled off all of the labels from their canned goods, then glued them onto different cans. That joke just keeps on going.

You think you're having baked beans tonight?! Guess again, it's tomato sauce!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• OH MY!

Th canned goods! My son was younger he used to take the lables off of the cans! It did not dawn on me at first as to what he was doing and then it was all of a sudden he had a pile of papers! I was like,"OMG!"

My niece was able to salvage the ones he did not quite do and took a permanent marker to the tops and wrote what it was...ie: campbells soup or Del Monte green beans/peas..........

It was funny later with the ones we had NO clue about!

That's a great joke though!! Switching the lables onto different cans! I'll have to remember that one!

Thanks for sharing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My husband is constantly asking me to get him another beer. I could be in the middle of something important and he would expect me to stop what I was doing and go get him a beer. I had enough of it so when day when he wanted another beer I poured the beer out and put water in there instead. I brought it to him. He took a sip and then looked at the beer bottle weird, took another sip and then went to the bathroom to spew it out. He now gets his own beer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• When I was in college, my parents were transferred out of state. So I moved in with my two older brother's who shared a rented house. I had gotten ready to go out on a date. It was for a Halloween Party and I was dressed rather risque. My older brothers thought I wasn't dressed enough. However, I left anyhow and had a great time. The next day, I went shopping at Fredrick's of Hollywood. I deliberately bought things that would make my brothers blush. I took them home and on a Wednesday afternoon I washed all the new delicates out. I hung them in the downstairs bathroom to dry (my bathroom). It just so happens that Wed. was my brother's poker night with their friends. They tended to use my bathroom for the evening. After several comments from their friends, my brother checked it out. They freaked out. I then proceeded to tell them, maybe you should worry more about what I am wearing underneath, than what I have on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I should add that my boyfriend at the time who was good friends with my brothers, made sure no one took their cell phones in with them. And several of their friends still ask about a "favorite" they saw that night. LOL But my brothers never mentioned how I dressed again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I told a coworker she needed to let all the air out of her tires every six months because it gets stale and will ruin her tires. A few hours later she came to me and asked if she could get off work an hour early that day (I was her manager). I asked why (having forgotten our earlier conversation.) and she said she needed to get to her mechanic so he could deflate her tires and put new air in them. When I quit laughing I told her I was pulling her leg and couldn't believe she bought it.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 3:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2009