Does anyone have PCOS and still have regular periods?

Or do you know anyone like that?
I am pretty sure I have PCOS. I have several of the other symptoms and most of the women in my family (immeadiate and extended) have PCOS.
But I have a regular period every 30 days. Never late, comes every month like clockwork. I am pretty sure I ovulate as well. I had no problems getting pregnant both times we TTC. I have had many cysts in my life, especially after having kids.
But no Dr I have been to will test me for it due to not having irregular periods.

I have heard that every woman with PCOS is affected by it differently. I just want to know if it is possible to have it without having irregular periods.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Health

• everyone i've known with it is irregular. i'm lucky to get one every year without help. i do know that some women have regular cycles but they're much longer, about 60 days.

i'm in this group, it would probably help you. Living With PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

and if no doctor will test you for it, be persuasive or manipulative. i didn't get my period this month sort of thing. or find a different doctor
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have PCOS and before i got pregnant my periods were regular. Thats how i knew I was pregnant!!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I've got PCOS and I'm lucky to get 3 periods a year.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2009