I have twins and I am having a hard time finding multipack black (or any other color besides white) onesies. Does anyone know where I can find them?

momof4princesse

Asked by momof4princesse at 1:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I work for a company called VFOutlet and we carry several different multipacks for about $6 dollars a pack. Or less.The colors range from pink and blue to yellow, green, and white. I checked our website to see if there is one near you and there's one in Calhoun, Georgia. The web address is vfoutlet.net. I know there are three of our stores in Tennessee including a brand new one in Nashville. Our prices company wide are really good and we carry a lot of baby clothes. With twins it might be worth it to look into the store nearest you. Even if it's an hour away.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 3:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Try a dollar store or family dollar store. They usually have things like that. Or even Walmart or Kmart. They are really good at that too.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I've checked them all and all they have is white :(. Im new to this site so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond to answers, sorry
    momof4princesse

Answer by momof4princesse at 1:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• LOL, That's how you respond to questions, unless you send a personal message to someone.

I'm not sure where else to check other than those few places. Maybe try Babies-R-Us??
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have twins too and I got multipacks of ones with designs on them from Walmart....or maybe Zellers I can't quite recall....I'm going to Zellers tomorrow I'll have a look!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I added a picture of a shirt I made. I need solid colored color shirt because there's only so many thing that look good with white, lol.
    momof4princesse

Answer by momof4princesse at 1:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• walmart had them when my son was lil, he got blues and greens and yellows.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2009