im 8mo preg. and my bf wants nothing to do w sex and my hormones are going crazy is this normal for him to not want it like he did b4?

prettyface_

Asked by prettyface_ at 1:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• i know how you feel.im 8 months pregnant and my boyfriend has stop having sex with me to.he says he doesnt want to hurt the baby.it's very frustrating especialy when you have raging hormones lol.i think he thinks the baby is going to know what we are doing or that he will hurt her in some way.my sister and sister in law had the same issue and tell me to hang in there.sigh...thats easier said than done but what else can you do but wait it out i guess.tracy
    babyhope2010

Answer by babyhope2010 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Yes it is, They get this vision in there head like they will feel the baby LOL this is from exsperience its a mental thing after you have the baby it should go back to normal :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• im also 8 months pregnant and me and my bf dont have sex that often anymore. i believe its normal. a lot of things change when ur pregnant. but its doesnt mean that he doesnt want u or doesnt find u attractive anymore!!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• alot of men are scared of "poking the baby" lol or scared they will put you in to labor once your further along, i wouldnt worry about it and try not to be to upset by it
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• He also could just be stressed knowing the baby will be here soon and stress is a labido killer
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• yes its normal...he think he's gonna hurt the baby....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• alot of men are terrified of this stage not just of hurting the baby but of hurting YOU....get him in the mood, and show him its okay....or if its difficult to even get him in the mood now sit down and talk with him about whats wrong...all it could be is revising how you do sex to make it better...try different positions that will not only make him comfortable but you too...i reccomend doggy style with a pillow under your belly..hehe
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Yes, this is normal. Do you have a close friend that would consider having a threesome, but start it without him and let him walk in on you both. Pretend that you both did not realize that he was coming home. I am sure that he wil change his mind and want to join in.
    Anonymous

• Ummm I don't think the threesome is a great idea some guys consider that cheating too, just talk to him, seduce him etc......
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009