how many are bi-sexual on here?

there seems to be alot of bi-sexuals on here. almost every other profile say i am bi-sexual, is this the cool thing or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think mothers should stop letting there minds wonder off and focus more on there families maybe then we won't see so many bitching moms on here that have problems with there husbands. I would never ever would want to bond emotionally with another women, most of them are conniving back stabbing bitches that take advantage of you in your most time of need, and like I said MOST not all, I love my man I can connect with him on any level and I'm proud to be straight, take this how you want it but that's my opinion don't like it move.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• umm i wouldnt say uts the next thing,,, but i am attracted to me n and women .. only been with guys though
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• most women are to some extent....wether they're willing to admit it or not is another story....i am, but i dont advertise it
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• also, i think a lot of women post it on their profile and such because they're dying to find others like themselves but are too uncomfortable discussing it in real life
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• It's not the cool thing. People are allowed to be honest.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• it's not the cool thing, i'm much more sexually attracted to women than men but i couldn't handle a relationship with a woman and i love my hubby to pieces so it works.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Love that all these moms are posting that they are bi.

Won't their kids be over joyed when they google Mommy and find out that she secretly wishes she could screw a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• anon 11 At least they are honest and dont hide behind a button.

To answer the OP No it is not the cool thing nowadays it hasnt gained in popularity it is just more talked about, many women find that they are attracted to women and its not always sexual many times it is the emotional bond that draws them. Some men are incabable of emotionally opening up and sometimes women find that they are attracted to the emotional aspects of being Bi.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• lovemybabies what does me being bisexual have anything to do with how I raise my child or my relationship with my DH. My DH knew I was bi but that I was in love with him, just like any other couple I am committed to him. It just so happens I admit I could have ended up with a man or a women. This does not make any difference in how much time I spend with my family, how much I love them, or how well I raise my DD. Also my DD will know I am bisexual because I am proud that I am who I am.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 2:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• someone once said i was "bi-curious" which is true but idk the first thing about it. there's alot of people who posted the "whats your secret" and alot of woman who said they fantasized about other woman.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2009