What's wrong with this guy?

Sooo..
Me and this guy were friends. We would text and talk like crazy. Everything was great up until we met up and hung out. We went to his place and he put moves on me and we kissed. Well.. one thing led to another and he gets up in the middle of the act and says "This is bullsh*t, this is bullsh*t" over and over again. I'm thinking "What is wrong with him?" As he took me home I asked him what was wrong and he told me he got off too fast, but from what I felt he lost his erection(sorry tmi). Apparently, he got into an accident that caused this "problem" with maintaining an erection. Well, ever since the incident, I've been lucky to get two words out of him. He told me he was mad at himself but I told him it was alright. But he still doesn't believe me. Please help..

I'm not really looking for sex in him but a friendship at least. How do I get him to understand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you really don't. he'd need therapy to regain some self esteem.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• well i dont know how much this will help but i would try to talk to him again, even if its just through a text message and ask him what is bothering him, i know you already know but maybe it will open up the linesof communication a little...if it was me i would start out by saying something along the lines of, ''look i know you are emberassed about what happened the other night, but i just want you to know that it really isnt that big of a deal''...obviously not in those exact works, i mean no matter what you say he isnt going to be cured but it may help with his confidence a little bit knowing that you are supportive and not judging him...

good luck hun...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• hmm..i guess if i was a guy i'd be embaressed. embaressment got the best of him. try telling him you'd like to be with him again but maybe try giving him a different idea like instead of him making the moves, your the one making the moves with your "sexy santa suit" or something lol. instead of giving into his problems, try getting his mind towards your idea of whats sexy and what your idea of what to do instead.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• It sounds like he's really embarrassed for not being able to complete the task, and doesn't really want to face you because of it. Not because it's your fault, but just because it hurt his ego. Men are very sensitive in this area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2009