Whats the most embarassing sex moment?

Please share...

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay, mine never actually got as far as sex, I was only 14, and extremely uninformed, but it was embarrassing and I think it might qualify. This boy I liked was at a little fair in our town, and decided to kiss me.....only he french kissed me. I didn't have a clue why anyone would stick their tongue in someone else's mouth, and became so nauseated that I threw up....I pulled away, but I ruined his shoes. When school started a few weeks later I heard all kinds of rumors about what a terrible kisser I was, but he didn't tell anyone that when he kissed me it made me sick!!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• oh the most embarrassing for me personally would have to be just after having my second child, I had alot of stomach trouble and if DH pushed the right way i had gas, luckily he was very sweet and never said anything in the moment lol but we did laugh about it a few years later when i was having my gallbladder out. he was trying to make me laugh and brought it up. he said something like "well after this you wont have those gas during sex problems anymore" I almost died I was so embrassed lol. Now it is more of a running joke between us, and he was right ever since the surgery i have had no problems lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• oh dont worry, i will :)...

was having some sex in MIL's house while hubby was still living with his ma in his room and my SIL opened my unlocked door and he hurried to the corner and i couldnt do nothing but lay there with my legs up while she was like "oh. sorry!" and dashed out
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• When you queef! Aaaaahahahaha it's so funny, but so embarrassing.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• One time my dad came in our room (we had to live with them for a few months when moving), to ask us something, and stepped on a towel that my DH used for wiping after sex, and was like "What was that?" Then smelled it! His face gave it away right then and there, and there's no doubt he figured out what it was. He just walked out. lol.
    Another time he had to wrap a belt around our head-board and nail it to the wall so it wouldn't collapse....because we broke it.....Yea, he got a kick out of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Well, one time when dh was "downtown" I farted as I was climaxing, so I literally farted in his face! UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• when my ex and I were making love next to the shore of a river located in a secluded area (so we assumed). a boat of fisherman passed by and caught us. we quickly tried to hide but it was too late...lol..that was embarasing and exciting at the same time. I once in a while miss those days.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 3:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• This isn't an embarrassing, but funny. My DH got in the habit of biting my neck and it would leave little red marks, and I'd say "Don't leave a mark." So we're in the moment, and it's at the "peak" and he starts nibbling away. All I could get out was "Mark!" "Mark!" "MARK!" and he wouldn't stop so I kept saying it louder. Finally he stops right in the moment and said "Who the hell is Mark?!" obviously very offended. LMAO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• lmao anon!!! fantastic!!!

getting to wet and messing up the bed. the boy is impressed but I just think it's an ugly mess
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• DF and I were going at it one night and when I was getting ready to climax I reached behind my head to pull my pillow around and over my face so I wouldn't wake up DD. Well, my hand slipped and my fist went sailing through the air and I punched DF right in the face! It didn't even seem to bother him but I was trying so hard not to laugh that I lost my climax. LOL.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2009