what is a good popcorn maker for the house?

Don't like microwaves and wont buy one. We been popping pop corn on the electric stove. I would like to buy a nice popcorn maker for hubby next year. but nothing way overly expensive. Please add links thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just use a generic air popper, they still make them and they work beautifully!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I agree with blueeyedgrl. I used a regular old air popper for years, until it broke.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• POP

Just an idea. I haven't used this exact one, but one similar.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Stir Crazy! They're like $25 or less at Wal-Mart! We use our soooo much! I'd like an air popper too (WM has one for $15), but for now the stir crazy works wonders! It makes 6 quarts of popped popcorn per batch, and my 4 kids alone can eat 2 batches! We put a dash of flavoring on it (the powdered stuff) and they go mad! One of the best purchases we've ever made!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We only have a stove top popper (the kind with the crank on it). I'd like to get a new one because it's a couple years old and the popcorn is starting to taste funky when we use it, lol. My husband loves popcorn and uses it almost every night.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have a big, old stock pot

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2009