37 WEEKS & 4 DAYS...

OKAY.. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MY LOWER BACK HURTS AS MUCH AS iT DOES WHEN I STAND OR SIT FOR A LONG TIME.. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO STOP THIS PAIN OR TELL ME WHY AT THIS STAGE AM I GETTING IT???

JaidenzMoMMi

Asked by JaidenzMoMMi at 3:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your pretty far along, your body is probably stressed from carrying the baby. The only thing that would ease my pain would be a bath, I would lay in there for hours and take several a day. It eases the weight and strain on your body.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 3:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• im with u my back hurts so bad when i walk sit whatever I do. im 36 weeks and 5 days.. I hate it.. It hurts so bad . I would do what kitty said take a nice warm bath and let your hubby/So rub your back for u.. God bless and i know how u feel

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am 38 weeks and just started getting the dull back pain and the braxton hicks about 2 weeks ago. Its just part of the 9th month. I make sure I let my OB know about new symptoms tho, just to be safe. My sister has two kids and she had horrible back pain (moreso than normal) one day, and turns out she was in labor. So I pay close attention to any new symptoms. Good luck hun!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm 37 weeks and 3 days and I have been having backaches for a few weeks now. However, I fell last week on ice and now my back really hurts! My dr. said a massage, chiropractor, tylenol, heat pad or warm bath would all be ok.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I was also going to add that there are some stretches you can do to get some relief with the baby on your back.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Its because your pelvis is finishing opening up so your baby can fit through the birth canal and your baby is probably pushing against your back from being so low. Its totally normal. It sucks but it is normal
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• thank you all for the responses!!! They're all great!!!
    JaidenzMoMMi

Answer by JaidenzMoMMi at 9:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009