Progesterone.

Does anyone know, If I missed a dose of progesterone do my levels drop rapidly and the baby is in danger or is it not a big deal. I was just so exhausted yesterday that I forgot to take it, I could barely get out of bed. I feel so guilty now.

kittymontclaire

Asked by kittymontclaire at 3:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not sure but if you only missed one day you & baby should be okay, check w/ your dr just to ease your mind.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I've been so bad about taking mine. My level was 63 2 days after I ovulated so I guess I feel it's high enough but then I start thinking of it possibly dropping rapidly but I've got some huge corpus luteum cysts going on producing mega amounts of the stuff. But regardless, I have instructions to continue it till 12 weeks.

If you are taking it because your progesterone is low naturally then I would try really hard to take it at the same time every day. I don't think missing one dose (you take it 2x a day, right?) would hurt so much. Put it next to the toilet so you'll see it and remember it. I'm sure you are in there a lot these days :)

all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 1:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2009