Do you make gingerbread for the holidays?

Christmas just doesn't seem like Christmas to me without a pan of gingerbread. I will admit I make it from a box mix. But I started adding white choco chips to it and everyone seems to really like it. Do you have any special recipes or ways you make it?

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 5:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• I love making Christmas cookies :-) We make tons of them, and all sorts of different ones, every year (but, in my defense, we don't eat it all, my dh is in the Navy and we always take some out to the people who have duty on Christmas).

Gingerbread men and sugar cookies are two of them that we make every year :-) In fact, we made the gingerbread yesterday and have the sugar cookie dough mixed up and in the fridge to bake tomorrow :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have a recipe for gingerbread cookies that I have to make every year! They are SO yummy!! And of course I have to use a gingerbread man cookie cutter. :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• ive never made gingerbread...ive always wanted to and this year i think i might! ive always been a big fan of the sugar cookies for santa :)
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We make gingerbread houses every year! I also have a recipe for gingerbread biscotti and every so often we'll make gingerbread cookies. I made gingersnaps yesterday and dipped them in melted white chocolate......MMMMMM!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2009