christmas gift help??

I booked a trip to disneyland as a Christmas gift for my DH and i am struggling with HOW to give him this present. I want it to be a cool thing ya know? I mean I thought about making some kind of certificate on the computer but, I have tried and its not coming out well. So any ideas you have for a really cool way for me to do this would be great! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• Do you know how to make collages and things on the computer. Piccassa is free and you can download it and make a collage. Google some Disney pics and make one for him. You can even add writing to the bottom of it. Or buy him an inexpensive stuffed Micky Mouse or Micky Mouse watch or something like that, wrap it up and give it to him and let him try and figure out why you gave it to him LOL. You could also order a Christmas bouquet of some sort (maybe something with greens not flowers) more like a centerpiece maybe with candles. I think they sell them at Safeway grocery store too. Put it on the table with a card on it, fix a nice dinner then have him open the card.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2009