christmas gift help?????

I booked a trip to disneyland as a Christmas gift for my DH and i am struggling with HOW to give him this present. I want it to be a cool thing ya know? I mean I thought about making some kind of certificate on the computer but, I have tried and its not coming out well. So any ideas you have for a really cool way for me to do this would be great! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Buy a Disney movie and put the tickets inside the case.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• oh I guess i should have said that none of the info for the trip (brouchers, tickets itenarary) will be here before christmas! sorry! good idea though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• If you go to Walmart, they have a HUGE section of Disney items... I would buy a mug of his favorite character (or movie) and write on it with a Sharpie. This way, you'll be able to tell him about the trip AND he'll be able to keep the memory forever. Just an idea! =)
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 7:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I would say biy a whole nuch of disney stuff including clothes and give it to him for xmas he will get the hint
    Kimberly_Morris

Answer by Kimberly_Morris at 10:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2009