Huge zit on my chin!

anyone know any home remedies that can help get rid of the little sucker quick? i have heard and tried the toothpaste thing (blob some toothpaste on it) and i have never had luck with that in the past.. any other other ideas?
Stupid AF, every month when she comes around i get at least one good one :(

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hot wash cloths 2 draw it all 2 surface, zit cream w/ benzol peroxide
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• tooth past trust me it works put some on it and leave it over night or day and it will go away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Visine I heard work miracles... it even takes the red out lol. Good luck.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• rubbing alchol (sp?) will dry it out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• thanks everyone!! i might try all the ideas!! LOL.. i could def. use some visine. its bright red!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have tried Visine. It didn't do anything. Made me mad, because I had to go out and buy some and the stuff is kind of pricey.

The hot wash cloth only works if you have a zit that wants to come to a head. If you have one of those deep under the surface ones, it will just make it more red and swollen.

I have had mixed results w/ toothpaste. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't do much.

I have heard of and tried MIlk of Magnesia soaked cotton balls. You just rest it on top for as long as you can stand to hold it on there. M.O.M. is supposed to be used to sooth inflammation in your intestines (yep, look for it in that part of the aisle), and it sees to do a good job of bringing down the swelling of a pimple too.

Good luck.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• honey

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2009